Portland Lodging and Tourism
At Portland Lodging and Tourism we have instituted certain house rules to ensure all our guests have a pleasant stay.
- Renter shall not make or allow any disturbing noise in the Premises by the Renter, family or guests, or permit anything by such persons which will interfere with the rights, comforts or conveniences of other persons.
- Renter’s noise shall not be heard outside Renter’s Premises.
- Renter is responsible for keeping his/her rental unit secure. Except to the extent provided by law, landlord is not responsible for the illegal acts of others, including burglary or theft.
- The activities and conduct of Renter and Renter’s guests on the grounds, landscaped areas and parking areas must be reasonable at all times and not be annoying or disturbing to other persons, whether on the property or on neighboring properties.
Property Manager: Ron Downey
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8am to 6 pm.
Check-in/Check-out: Check-in 3:30pm / Check-out 11:30am
- Renter shall notify landlord or property manager of any necessary repairs to the premises as soon after the discovery thereof as possible.
- He/she shall be responsible for keeping the kitchen and bathroom drains free of things that may tend to cause clogging.
- Costs of repairing damage to the rental unit or appliances supplied therewith, which are the result of negligence or misuse by resident shall be charged to resident and be payable upon demand.
Cleanliness and Trash:
- Renter agrees to keep the Premises clean and sanitary (we offer housekeeping services).
- Renter shall not accumulate trash or other materials which will cause a hazard or be in violation of any health, fire, or safety ordinance or regulation or attract vermin.
- Renter agrees to keep Premises free from objectionable odors.
- Renter and guests shall not deposit or permit litter on the property. Trash must be deposited in the appropriate exterior container.
- No personal belongings shall be left in the common areas unattended.
- Firearms are not permitted on the Premises.
- All appliances must be turned off before leaving the Premises.
- Incense and candles are not permitted on the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the house.
- Children on the premises must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.